|Grade:::||Medical Grade||Application::||Hospital Usage|
|O2 Pressure::||0.1-0.65Mpa||Dew Point::||≤40℃|
industrial oxygen generator,
pure oxygen generator
Hospital Medical Oxygen Generating Systems , Pharmaceutical Oxygen Generation Plant
Atmospheric desorption PSA oxygen generator use the clean compressed air as raw material,zeolite molecular sieve as the adsorbing material ,use the pressure swing adsorption principle to get the oxygen under normal temperature.According to the difference adsorbing capacity of oxygen,nitrogen up the zeolite molecular sieve surface,and the difference diffusion rate of oxygen,nitrogen under ZMS,through Programmable Controller control the sequencing valve open/close,complete Pressure adsorption ,Decompression desorption process,complete Separation of oxygen and nitrogen ,get the demanded purity oxygen.
1. Use the man-machine interface,intelligentize control,operation easy,supply the qualified oxygen in short time.
2. High efficiency fill in ZMS,tighter,solid,longer usage life
3. Use Siemens , OMRON PLC control and Germany BURKERT pneumatic valve to change system automatically,working stable.
4. Pressure,purity,flow can adjustable,to satisfied customers’ requirements.
5. Whole sealing design,Structural tension ,beautiful appearance,save floor area
Technical data Application fields
Purity:90%±3 Widely used in non-ferrous metal Capacity:1-1000Nm3/h metallurgy,chemical industry,
Pressure:0.1-0.6Mpa cement produce,pulp,
Dew point:≤40℃ paper making,glass stoves
Waste water/gas treatment
1. Medical.The generator can be set up to fill the hospital pipeline directly and use the filling ramp as a backup system. Oxygen cylinders can be filled simultaneously or during hours with low consumption.
2. Metallurgy: For anneal protection, agglomeration protection, nitrogenizing, furnace washing and blowing, etc. Used in fields such as metal heating treatment, powder metallurgy, magnetic material, copper process, metallic mesh, galvanized wire, semiconductor, etc.
3. Chemical and new material industries: For chemical material gas, pipeline blowing, gas replacement, gas protection, product transport, etc. Used in fields such as chemical, urethane elastic fiber, rubber, plastic, tyre, polyurethane, biological technology, intermediate, etc.
4. Electronic industry: For encapsulation, agglomeration, anneal, deoxidization, storage of electronic products. Used in fields such as peak welding, circumfluence welding, crystal, piezoelectricity, electronic porcelain, electronic copper tape, battery, electronic alloy material, etc.
Main parts of nitrogen generator
|PSA adsorption tower||Professional design||2pieces/10kg||Special pressure vessel manufacturer|
|Carbon Molecular Sieve||MSC-3KT-172||3500kg||Takeda Japan|
|Vortex airflow distributor||Professional design||2 pieces||Technical Carbotech from Germany|
|Self complement compact device||Professional design||2sets||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|single unit processing part||/||1 set||SMC-Japan|
|Sample pressure reduce valve||/||1 piece||SMC-Japan|
|Direct current 24V power||/||1 set||Taiwan-Mingwei|
|DN100||5 pieces||Burkert Germany Burkert Germany|
|Magnetic valve||4V210-24V||10 pieces||Taiwan Airtac|
|Metal flow meter||LZZ-50||1 piece||Changzhou Shuanghuan|
|Control system||TPC7062K||1set||(color touch screen )Kunlun Tongtai|
|Muffler||TY-500X||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|Pipe valve system||bprofessional produce||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|