|Capacity::||3 -2000 Nm3/h||Purity::||95%-99.999%|
|Material::||Stainless, Carbon Steel||Dew Point::||-40 ℃|
CMS Liquid Oxygen generator,
3Nm3/h Liquid Oxygen generator,
CMS Nitrogen Generation Plant
Our company has a number of patented technologies and intellectual property rights. Till now we have 8 engeineers,60 employees.We insists on using high-quality imported parts, having established and improved production processes, quality control system, and after-sales service evaluation system, to provide best service to each customer.
1. Compressed air system
Air compressor supply the raw material air for the nitrogen generator. The nitrogen making system need high quality,stable pressure and enough air consumption.Air compressor should use the reliable, maintenance easily,low noise,screw air compressor.
2. Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen making system
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is an advanced gas separate technique,it is widely used in gas supply field in the world.
2 .1 Adsorbing material
Adsorbing material is the center part of PSA nitrogen generator,Normally use the the Carbon Molecular Sieve,it can adsorb the oxygen,CO2,water in the air,but can’t adsorb the nitrogen..
2.2 PSA principal
Because O2 and N2 these two gas molecule have diffusion rate difference on the molecule sieve surface,O2 smaller diameter can diffuse faster,most of them inlet micropore of CMS,the large diameter N2 diffuse slowly,less of them can inlet ,use this adsorption difference come true O2 and N2 separate.
2.3 PSA N2 making processing
(1) Inlet air:The air compressor press the air into transporting pipe,then use the compressed air clarification system to remove the water,oil,dust and so on,reach to air buffer tank,then pass through air buffer tank into two adsorption tower.
(2) Adsorption: When air inlet adsorption tower,during the pressure function,O2 and CO2 be adsorbed quickly.Formed N2 near the outlet position.
(3) Air outlet :When the adsorption process working in the best status(Adsorption N2:O2 is the smallest),open the outlet valve,transport the N2 into N2 buffer tank.
(4) Average pressure:After finished exhaust,rest some N2 in the tower,so let it into another tower adsorb again with new air.This process is finished when the pressure of two tower is the same,so called average pressure.
(5) Exhaust :After average pressure finished,need to releasing the air which adsorb by CMS to be ready for next adsorption,the programme will open the air releasing valve automatically,let the pressure in the tower back to the original status,meanwhile release the O2,CO2,so than the CMS can adsorb new air again.
(6) These two tower exchange work can got N2 purity 99.9 %
Please check below chart of CMS adsorb under different pressure of O2 and N2 :
Main parts of nitrogen generator
|PSA adsorption tower||Professional design||2pieces/10kg||Special pressure vessel manufacturer|
|Carbon Molecular Sieve||MSC-3KT-172||3500kg||Takeda Japan|
|Vortex airflow distributor||Professional design||2 pieces||Technical Carbotech from Germany|
|Self complement compact device||Professional design||2sets||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|single unit processing part||/||1 set||SMC-Japan|
|Sample pressure reduce valve||/||1 piece||SMC-Japan|
|Direct current 24V power||/||1 set||Taiwan-Mingwei|
|DN100||5 pieces||Burkert Germany Burkert Germany|
|Magnetic valve||4V210-24V||10 pieces||Taiwan Airtac|
|Metal flow meter||LZZ-50||1 piece||Changzhou Shuanghuan|
|Control system||TPC7062K||1set||(color touch screen )Kunlun Tongtai|
|Muffler||TY-500X||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|Pipe valve system||bprofessional produce||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|