|Application::||Tyre Filling System||Removeable::||Yes|
mobile nitrogen generation unit,
n2 generation plant
10Nm3/h purity 99% tyre filling system usage mobile nitrogen gas generator
1. The nitrogen purity can be adjusted from 95%-99.99%. The nitrogen gas is dry and its dew point is low, these help to preserve the food.
2. The machine features excellent cost effectiveness and fast capital payoff.
3. Its exterior is concise and small, so is to be conveniently cleaned and meet the high cleanliness requirement of the food industry.
4. The product is made of high quality equipments and its skillfully process makes itself durable in use.
Nitrogen Generator Operation Cautions
1. Regulate nitrogen production valve according to the air pressure. To ensure the machine in a good condition, don’t to raise the air flow.
2. The nitrogen gas valve opening should not be too large to ensure a best nitrogen purity.
3. The flow meter of Nitrogen analyzer should be adjusted to 0.5L/H.
4. The adjusted valve should not be turned or the nitrogen purity will be influenced.
5. The electric parts in the control cabinet and pneumatic pipe valve should not be touched randomly.
6. The operator should check the pressure gauge regularly.
7. Output pressure, flow indicator and nitrogen purity should correspond with the required valve. Once the problem happens, actions should be taken to solve.
8. Maintain the air compressor, air dryer and filters according to the technical requirements to ensure the air quality(The air source should be oil-freed)
9. Air compressor, air dryer should be maintained at least once a year. And the wear parts should be replaced and maintained accord to the equipment maintenance.
10. The carbon molecular sieve should be checked at least once a year for a certain degree of wear of the carbon molecular sieve.
11. To fill in the daily record form completely.
|Factory name/address||Manufactured item||annual production capacity|
||pressure swing adsorption nitrogen geneerator||350 sets/year|
|other gas equipment||90 sets/year|