|Place of Origin:||Jiangyin,Jiangsu,China|
|Brand Name:||True Gas|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||35 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets/month|
|Material::||Carbon/stainless Steel||Guarantee::||1 Year|
nitrogen psa generator,
psa nitrogen gas generator
Skid mounted PSA nitronge generator 99.9995% high purity
Air source as raw material compressed into the air storage tank by air compressor and the oil, water, and dust will be attached to the container wall and flow to the tank bottom. So should open the drain valve regularly. The other part will be into the compressed air purification system.
Air purification system should be consisted of three different filters, a degreaser, and cooling dryer. By freezing moisture ejector and fractional filtration, the compressed air will be removed with liquid water, oil and dust. It can make the dew pointof compressed air to be 2-10 ℃, and the oil content dropped to 0.001ppm, dust filter to 0.01µm, it can ensure the inlet air of PSA nitrogen and drain oxygen. All of nitrogen at the pop of the tower will be transmitted to nitrogen storage tank by the pipe, and via the flow meter into using locations.
1. Compressed air system
Air compressor supply the raw material air for the nitrogen generator. The nitrogen making system need high quality,stable pressure and enough air consumption.Air compressor should use the reliable, maintenance easily,low noise,screw air compressor.
2. Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen making system
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is an advanced gas separate technique,it is widely used in gas supply field in the world.
2 .1 Adsorbing material
Adsorbing material is the center part of PSA nitrogen generator,Normally use the the Carbon Molecular Sieve,it can adsorb the oxygen,CO2,water in the air,but can’t adsorb the nitrogen..
2.2 PSA principal
Because O2 and N2 these two gas molecule have diffusion rate difference on the molecule sieve surface,O2 smaller diameter can diffuse faster,most of them inlet micropore of CMS,the large diameter N2 diffuse slowly,less of them can inlet ,use this adsorption difference come true O2 and N2 separate.
2.3 PSA N2 making processing
(1) Inlet air:The air compressor press the air into transporting pipe,then use the compressed air clarification system to remove the water,oil,dust and so on,reach to air buffer tank,then pass through air buffer tank into two adsorption tower.
(2) Adsorption: When air inlet adsorption tower,during the pressure function,O2 and CO2 be adsorbed quickly.Formed N2 near the outlet position.
(3) Air outlet :When the adsorption process working in the best status(Adsorption N2:O2 is the smallest),open the outlet valve,transport the N2 into N2 buffer tank.
(4) Average pressure:After finished exhaust,rest some N2 in the tower,so let it into another tower adsorb again with new air.This process is finished when the pressure of two tower is the same,so called average pressure.
(5) Exhaust :After average pressure finished,need to releasing the air which adsorb by CMS to be ready for next adsorption,the programme will open the air releasing valve automatically,let the pressure in the tower back to the original status,meanwhile release the O2,CO2,so than the CMS can adsorb new air again.
(6) These two tower exchange work can got N2 purity 99.9 %
Please check below chart of CMS adsorb under different pressure of O2 and N2 :
3. Fully intelligent, automated, easier to operate
Microcomputer control and (industrial computer system) touch screen control are built in the machine. From the microcomputer touch screen, we can understand the nitrogen generator as follows:
(1) Real-time working condition, total running time, working process and opening and closing statement of the valve.
(2) When operating, just need to turn on and off the machine, set the parameters and view the system fault information through the touch screen.
It truly realizes the unattended duty, intelligent and automated operation of the equipment. It can function as the real-time monitoring equipment of the user’s control room. If required, we can monitor distantly parameters such as the flow of finished nitrogen, purity, pressure in the user’s DCS system.
Main parts of nitrogen generator
|PSA adsorption tower||Professional design||2pieces/10kg||Special pressure vessel manufacturer|
|Carbon Molecular Sieve||MSC-3KT-172||3500kg||Takeda Japan|
|Vortex airflow distributor||Professional design||2 pieces||Technical Carbotech from Germany|
|Self complement compact device||Professional design||2sets||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|single unit processing part||/||1 set||SMC-Japan|
|Sample pressure reduce valve||/||1 piece||SMC-Japan|
|Direct current 24V power||/||1 set||Taiwan-Mingwei|
|DN100||5 pieces||Burkert Germany Burkert Germany|
|Magnetic valve||4V210-24V||10 pieces||Taiwan Airtac|
|Metal flow meter||LZZ-50||1 piece||Changzhou Shuanghuan|
|Control system||TPC7062K||1set||(color touch screen )Kunlun Tongtai|
|Muffler||TY-500X||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|Pipe valve system||bprofessional produce||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|PLC controller||S7-200||1 set||Siemens Germany|
|Nitrogen analyzer||P860-4N||1 set||Shanghai Changai|
Contact Person: Ms.Vera