|Usage::||Nitrogen Generator For Laser Cutting||High Purity::||99.995%|
|Output Flow::||5Nm3/h--2000Nm3/h||Dew Point::||-40℃|
|Style::||PSA Styple||Name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator|
membrane psa nitrogen plant,
99.9% n2 nitrogen generator
Cabinet type 99.9% PSA Nitrogen Generator For Laser Cutting
Nitrogen Generator For Laser Cutting Feature
1). Full Automation
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Nitrogen demand adjustment.
2). Lower Space Requirement
The design and Instrument makes the plant size very compact,assembly on skids,prefabricated from factory.
3). Fast Start-up
Start-up time is only 5 minutes to get desired Nitrogen purity.So these units can be switched ON&OFF as per Nitrogen demand changes.
4). High Reliabiity
Very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Nitrogen purity.Plant availability time is better than 99% always.
5). Molecular Sieves life
Expected Molecular sieves life is around 15-years i.e. whole life time of nitrogen plant.So no replacement costs.
By altering flow,you can deliver nitrogen with precisely the right purity.
Nitrogen Generator For Laser Cutting Parameters
|serial number||Patent No.||Patent No.( Accept No.)||patent families|
|1||PSA highly efficient starting device||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0139342.9||utility model|
|2||Automatic control system of nitrogen generator with frequency conversion||Patent No.:ZL 2012 2 0408277.4||utility model|
|3||Exhaust gas recycling and utilization device||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0867590.9||utility model|
|4||Automatic control device for nitrogen purity||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0867632.9||utility model|
|5||PSA constant pressure constant regeneration system||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0139343.3||utility model|
|6||PSA cyclone umbrella type honeycomb air flow diffusion device||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0139344.8||utility model|
|7||PSA low decibel silencer||Patent No.:ZL 2013 209 39345.2||utility model|
|8||Top gathering fountain type gas collecting device||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0569506.1||utility model|
|9||Dynamic cylinder pressing device||Patent No.:ZL 2011 2 0015073.X||utility model|
PSA N2 making processing
(1) Inlet air:The air compressor press the air into transporting pipe,then use the compressed air clarification system to remove the water,oil,dust and so on,reach to air buffer tank,then pass through air buffer tank into two adsorption tower.
(2) Adsorption: When air inlet adsorption tower,during the pressure function,O2 and CO2 be adsorbed quickly.Formed N2 near the outlet position.
(3) Air outlet :When the adsorption process working in the best status(Adsorption N2:O2 is the smallest,open the outlet valve,transport the N2 into N2 buffer tank.
(4) Average pressure:After finished exhaust,rest some N2 in the tower,so let it into another tower adsorb again with new air.This process is finished when the pressure of two tower is the same,so called average pressure.
(5) Exhaust :After average pressure finished,need to releasing the air which adsorb by CMS to be ready for next adsorption,the programme will open the air releasing valve automatically,let the pressure in the tower back to the original status,meanwhile release the O2,CO2,so than the CMS can adsorb new air again.
(6) These two tower exchange work can got N2 purity 99.9 %
Please check below chart of CMS adsorb under different pressure of O2 and N2 :
Nitrogen Generator For Laser Cutting Pictures